In a recently vote, the U.S. House of Representatives narrowly passed a historic health care reform bill that would reshape many aspects of the U.S. health insurance system.
The bill passed 220 to 215, as Democrats counted down the seconds and broke into applause and cheers as the total was announced. One Republican, Rep. Joseph Cao of Lousiana, joined 219 Democrats in voting for the bill.
House Democratic leaders knew going into the vote that they could only afford to lose 40 members of their 258-member majority in order to ensure that the bill would receive the 218 votes necessary to pass. They came within one vote of that margin, with 39 Democrats voting against the bill.
The vote came after a full day of floor debate, and capped months of internal negotiations in the House.
So what does the House Bill say? How can you find out more about the substance of the bill? Are you wondering if and how your own employer-provided health care plan could be affected by this new proposed legislation? Or perhaps you're wondering if your employer will now be mandated to provide health insurance for you?
After reading the summary its easy to ask why Obama wanted it passed before anyone had a chance to read it？
How can Obama push a bill and tell us how great things will be, when he himself says he does not know what specifics are in the bill?
Thank God for the alternative media and the Internet, so that we can read this abomination of a bill for ourselves and see the overall intentions of Dear Leader and his Politburo with this tool to enslave us all.
The bill as written, is no different than an enemy flying planes of civilians into skyscrapers, or setting off a bomb in a crowded city, and needs to be seen as such. No true American would write such a bill whose purpose is to enslave the population, control them completely and kill off “undesirables”.
Those who wrote this abomination of a bill, need to be seen as an enemy more dangerous than Bin Laden and the whole of Jihadist Islam .
You can, of course, read the text of the nearly 2,000 page bill. But other alternatives exist.
Below, I reprint what others found in the health care reform bill. As you read this, keep in mind that some of these translations are a bit loose with the interpretations, but I've personally spot-checked these points, and they are indeed all contained in the bill in one form or another .
From CMS at FreeRepublic.com:
• Page 16: States that if you have insurance at the time of the bill becoming law and change, you will be required to take a similar plan. If that is not available, you will be required to take the government option!
• Page 22: Mandates audits of all employers that self-insure!
• Page 29: Admission: your health care will be rationed!
• Page 30: A government committee will decide what treatments and benefits you get (and, unlike an insurer, there will be no appeals process)
• Page 42: The "Health Choices Commissioner" will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. None.
• Page 50: All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free healthcare services.
• Page 58: Every person will be issued a National ID Healthcard.
• Page 59: The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.
• Page 65: Taxpayers will subsidize all union retiree and community organizer health plans (example: SEIU, UAW and ACORN)
• Page 72: All private healthcare plans must conform to government rules to participate in a Healthcare Exchange.
• Page 84: All private healthcare plans must participate in the Healthcare Exchange (i.e., total government control of private plans)
• Page 91: Government mandates linguistic infrastructure for services; translation: illegal aliens
• Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up individuals for Government-run Health Care plan.
• Page 102: Those eligible for Medicaid will be automatically enrolled: you have no choice in the matter.
• Page 124: No company can sue the government for price-fixing. No "judicial review" is permitted against the government monopoly. Put simply, private insurers will be crushed.
• Page 127: The AMA sold doctors out: the government will set wages.
• Page 145: An employer MUST auto-enroll employees into the government-run public plan. No alternatives.
For more information about healthy life, please visit: Health and Fitness