Do you suffer from hypertension? Many Americans do too. It is a rapidly growing concern about health. For some people, hypertension is hereditary, for others due to overweight from consumption of junk food that contains too many carbohydrates and too fat.
Your doctor may prescribe medication for this disease, but you can also adjust your diet to obtain optimal results. Optimal blood pressure is at or below 120/80. You have your time-If you have high blood pressure is very important to keep your numbers. Some people check every day.
You probably already know that the first thing to do, cut the salt. Kosher salt at home. Most foods already contain too much salt. Are you sure you want to add more. A good way to reduce your salt intake, fast food is processed to a large extent and to avoid foods such as instant noodles in a bowl so what. In principle, any type of garbage can from a can, heat and eat in minutes, should be avoided.
1. High fiber foods: Eat plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains. It is great for blood pressure and your heart and your overall health. It is advisable to eat raw, if possible, to achieve the best results.
2. Celery: Believe it or not, this is called a compound found in celery phthalide (3NB), in improving blood circulation. Only a few stalks celery eat one day significantly increased the number of your blood pressure. One good thing about celery is that it is easy to consume. First eat a healthy snack throughout the day, a juicer and drink or just add the homemade vegetable soup.
3. Garlic: Eat fresh garlic from its use, your meal will help reduce your blood pressure. Eating garlic can open your arteries, you can make your blood flow. We must take regularly for best results. If you do not like the smell and taste of raw garlic, you can accomplish many good natural garlic can be found in grocery store of your health. You can even smell issue.
Less bad breath and the nature and value of additional costs. An important note, garlic also acts as a natural blood thinner so it should not be taken by some people already on treatment with anticoagulants, or those who do not want to dilute their blood. Ask your doctor if you think this applies to you.
4. Tomatoes: Tomatoes Eat a lot, because it is a rich source of lycopene. Lycopene lowers blood pressure. Eat two or three fresh tomatoes per day, or juice juicer you. If you find that you can not eat so much, you can try a supplement of lycopene, a health store or buy online.
5. Foods rich in potassium: High blood pressure caused by potassium sometimes not enough. It is important not to take the values of potassium-sodium balance. Most people get as sodium and potassium, is not enough. Although potassium supplements available, it is better for your natural, healthy diet that you can eat. Meat, potatoes, bananas and oranges all contain potassium. Do not go too far though. Try a good balance between potassium and sodium retained. Too much is not good either. Taking the middle ground is best.
6. Skim milk: The fight against vitamin D and calcium in skim milk as effective teamwork, high blood pressure. Try at least one or two drinks per day for drinking.
7. Unsalted sunflower seeds: Large natural flavor of foods with magnesium, an important substance responsible for lowering blood pressure. Contains sunflower seeds are also a good source of potassium.
8. Dark chocolate: Do not overdo it. An ounce a day is enough to help your blood pressure down.
9. Baked potato: a rich source of potassium to maintain proper blood sodium helps. Cooked is better for you than crushed by nutrients in the skin of potatoes. Try to eat the skin and not just the inner part.
10: Spinach: This leafy green vegetables are high in magnesium and potassium. If you do not like the taste of cooked spinach, plain, others in your salad. It is good taste. As an added bonus, and many fiber, too.
These ten foods will go a long way in helping you to lower your blood pressure. Try it for a few weeks and see how easy it is to reduce your blood pressure with all these natural, healthy and tasty food is lower.