Hypertension increases the risk of stroke and heart attack. Fortunately, there are many simple ways to reduce blood pressure.
1. Losing weight and maintaining it. Only to lose 11 pounds (or 5 pounds), can hold can cause a significant drop in blood pressure. If you have too much weight to it, the benefits of weight loss a few.
2. Physical activity. Regular aerobic activity like brisk walking for half an hour 4-5 times a week reduces blood pressure. Think about what kind of exercise you enjoy - Social competition or musical.
3. Controlling alcohol consumption. Limit your intake to two glasses of alcohol, if you are a man and a typical drink if you are a woman, every day.
4. Stop smoking. Nicotine is the adrenal gland and increased blood pressure. There are several ways to do this may reduce discomfort.
5. Control stress. Loads is a specific cause of hypertension. Then, the source of stress and do something? At least you have the technical management.
6. Anger Management. Anger increases blood pressure. The combination of seeing red with anger is also made in small blood vessels in the eye that develop when we are angry. If you often experience anger will try to come and learn some basic strategies to more emotional control.
7. Essential oils. In an oil burner to scent your room used as massage oil or sprinkled on your pillow, you can essential oils such as bergamot, Roman chamomile, lavender, lemon, marjoram promote relaxation.
8. A massage. While relaxed, which is good for the treatment of hypertension, especially when combined with a blend of essential oils useful as marjoram, lavender.
9. Acupressure. There are three useful pressure points. One is under the base of the skull has been found on both sides of the upper spine.
Another reason is the hollow just below the ankle on top of each foot, one-third of the distance between the ankle and the base to heal. The third point is just below the inside ankle bone. Press firmly for at least one of these points for 1-2 minutes.